Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai nuzzled her softly as she tried to turn her head, thinking her uncomfortable. He released his grip upon her scruff, licking her shoulders, ears, and head lovingly as the strong pleasure built up within him, warning him that release would come soon. A sweet aching in his groin matched the thrusts he made into her core until he thought he would die if he didn't allow himself to be released.

He knew that she had reached her climax when he heard the sweet sounds of her moans. The noises touched him in more places then one and with a solid, strong thrust he emptied his love inside of her, coming with a loud growl that ended in a shaky sob of relief. "You are... I have no words good enough for you"  he panted. The knot would prevent them from separating for a while, so he nuzzled her and licked her, murmuring sweet words into her ears as he caught his breath.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - December 01, 2016, 12:01 AM