Gyrfalcon's Keep the boogieman
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
crappy sick post is crappy but i wanted to get a reply up to this. sorry for the wait. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The boy's posture was rigid, as to which Arturo took no offense. He was a stranger to the boy, after all. The Ceannasach considered that he was known among the Blackrock Depths wolves as Skellige was known among The Family but until he'd met with all of them he remained an allied stranger, and vice versa. The boy dipped his head in greeting and Arturo returned the gesture, keeping his own posture relaxed to show the boy that he was no threat. He was a child and in true Arturo fashion he kept his facial expressions soft. A rarity shown around children and very select few adults. “I am,” The gangster responded with a sage nod of confirmation. “I am it's Ceannasach, Arturo Fearghal.” He offered his title and full name to the boy, unsure of how detailed Skellige had been with his followers. “And you,” Arturo's salmon pink tongue slid out to draw across his jowls. “You are of Blackrock Depths?” It was not a question, not truly. Arturo already knew the answer but it seemed polite to allow the boy to confirm what he already knew as truth. The pair conversed for a while longer before their conversation came to a natural close and the two: gangster and child eventually went their separate ways.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
the boogieman - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 15, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: the boogieman - by Arturo - November 17, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: the boogieman - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 21, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: the boogieman - by Arturo - December 01, 2016, 03:28 PM