Stone Circle Danse Macabre
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady did his best not to look at the body directly, as it only reminded him of his failure. Instead, the images in his mind were of Althaia, alive and well. He had heard that some wolves believed in some afterlife, that when a wolf died, a part of them went somewhere else so that they could live on in peace. Steady wasn't sure it was true, or if he really believed it, but if it was, he hoped Althaia was there, along with the rest of his lost family.

At Valette's words, Steady craned his neck to look try and look at himself. He couldn't really see, but he could smell, and he smelled like blood and death. Looking back to Valette, he said, I'll come with you. I don't want to go see the pups smelling like I do. He turned to head that way, assuming they would walk side by side. Steady didn't have much to say, as he was still processing this turn of events. What would he say to the pups? How was he going to convince them that he was their parent now? He didn't know.

Fading with yours? Or we can take it to the river! ^_^
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 04, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 04, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:09 AM