Silver Creek The days grow short, the nights long
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan perked up when she caught Casmir's scent. He was good about dropping by since he'd returned, and he didn't hesitate to do so which made her feel good in turn. He wasn't afraid, didn't question his place there, it was in many ways the family that she'd longed for and while the situation was far from ideal it was enough that she'd seen her children blossom as well just for having another bit of company. 

When Casmir approached the children were beyond themselves, reaching up to lick his chin with their happy little yips. Even the more quiet Mona wound herself through his legs before Casmir gave them their present, both puppies investigating and exploring the bone. Rowan smiled at the sight, watching the puppies before she turned her attention to Casmir. It was hard sometimes to remember he was so young - not much younger than she was - but he had so much on his shoulders. 

Rowan reached over to nuzzle against his shoulder before she relaxed again. "Anything on the borders?" It was a question for the state of things, an invitation to speak if he wanted to about Laika, or, to ignore the circumstances completely. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - November 29, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 08, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 11, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 15, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM