Felltree Marsh catamite on a marble throne
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
hehe, not at all! i just forgot about it, like an asshat xD i neeeeeeded your reminder! *lures you with a trail of fruit snacks to my drop trap*

His tail lifted in his uncertainty, letting it turn back and forth like the needle of a metronome as he waited to know the brave yearling's intentions. Warbone seemed not to fear injury, though certainly his mind had been touched by the question of this slight creature's sanity. Surely no intelligent beast approached such a predator this eagerly; or perhaps the goliath was not as intimidating as he had always assumed of himself...

The boy smelled as warm as he looked, carrying on him a swell of compelling heat that came without a visible source. He watched a quiver travel the length of his slender spine, and Warbone's tongue peeled across his lips as he shifted anxiously in place. "Fire," he breathed the first word that came to his mind. "In your eyes -- deep and all consuming --  I see it as surely as if I still have both mine."

He did not often become immersed in the long-forgotten poetics of his mother, but he found it easily now, bled out of him by a mere boy no less. Except, this could not possibly be just a boy...
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
catamite on a marble throne - by Armand - November 21, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: catamite on a marble throne - by Warbone - November 29, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: catamite on a marble throne - by Armand - December 01, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: catamite on a marble throne - by Warbone - December 02, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: catamite on a marble throne - by Armand - December 05, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: catamite on a marble throne - by Warbone - December 18, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: catamite on a marble throne - by Armand - December 18, 2016, 02:26 AM