Two Rivers Isle mending
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
His patrol had taken him to the river edge and as he walked, the sickening smell of blood met his nostrils mixed with something else that he couldn't identify, but the scent alone was enough to set alarms off in his head. Nico quickened his pace and as he rounded around a bush of sorts, his eyes landed on a familiar figure, perhaps too familiar for his liking. It didn't take long for him to realise that it was her, she was the one injured. "Shit," he swore loudly, unknowingly mirroring the word she'd spoken just a few seconds ago. "Shit - Aero, what happened? Fuck-are you alright? No, why did I ask that? No shit, you're not. Oh, fuck-" the words tumbled from his maw ungracefully as he rushed to her side.

His eyes travelled down the length of her body until he saw the forelimb that she'd dipped into the cool river waters and once again, he swore, although this time he swore in his native tongue. His countenance was creased with worry and he bit his lip, trying his best to recall his first-aid lessons. Nico knew what to do, well, to a certain extent. "Aero," he whispered gently, nudging her with a paw. "You can't keep your paw in the water for too long - I'm not a medic, but I have knowledge on wounds and infections." 

Nico paused, eyeing her worriedly. "I can help you - I'm going to help you," he said while his eyes scanned his surroundings with sudden intensity. "But you have to work with me, yeah?"
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
mending - by Nico - November 28, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: mending - by Aeronwyn - November 28, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: mending - by Nico - December 02, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: mending - by Aeronwyn - December 02, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: mending - by Nico - December 16, 2016, 12:37 AM