Two Rivers Isle mending
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
An echo of the word she had spoken moments ago, and she twisted to see Nico. She had been meaning to seal him out since her return, but she would rather have been looking a little...better, when she did. He reacted violently, and as she caught a glimpse of her scabbed side, broken and bleeding in spots, she winced as she realized just how bad she must look. Though her ear was fine, the gash across her side and the mangled limb  were most certainly not. "Nico." She said simply, rising yet not quite getting her forelimb touch the ground. "I met an old enemy."

she he told him quite simply, feeling oddly guilty and not knowing why until a brief moment. She should have told him, she realized. To find her in such a state, to find any friend in such a state, after not seeing them for so long would surely not look well, in the least. His surprising caring and nervousness had her bump her muzzle against his shoulder rather awkwardly. "Nico, it's not that bad. It just looks- okay, perhaps it isn't great." She admitted, looking almost guilty. "I'm sorry, I should have told you. I simply-" she broke of once more, not quite knowing what to say.

he offered help, and she was no longer as stubborn to reject it. So she merely nodded, silent agreement seeming better than trying to rectify the situation with words, and would follow any instructions he set.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
mending - by Nico - November 28, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: mending - by Aeronwyn - November 28, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: mending - by Nico - December 02, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: mending - by Aeronwyn - December 02, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: mending - by Nico - December 16, 2016, 12:37 AM