Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
pp to wrap this up since summer is inactive

Aesop could hope that, if his search turned fruitless, Summer might recall that he, Aesop, had been kind and that Moonspear could welcome him. Another recruitment would only further curry favor with Charon, and somewhere along the line Aesop had turned into the kind of teacher's pet that desired his Alpha's favor. That would pass, he was sure, but for now he still made attempts.

Big, but I don't think we're too big to turn away newcomers, he said. Keep us in mind, I guess. You're a good guy, I think, and I'm good at readin' wolves. I still hope things go right with your old pack, though. It was not long after that that they parted, Aesop for his home and Summer for the wilds.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM