Duck Lake Starwatcher
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Oh my gosh I totally missed your reply thank you this was so lonely! 

Amber's paw flashed out a second time to dart through the water, and though this time she kept her balance, she was still not fast enough to catch hold of scale. Snarling softly to herself, the hormonal Ciel slapped a paw to the surface and splashed, backing up to the shore to shake out her paws.

It was then that movement caught Amber's eye -- she might have snarled again, had a chuff of friendly greeting not caught in her cupped ears and her sapphire eyes caught the pause in motion -- and the raven-feather woman turned to stare, wide-eyed, like a deer in headlights Simatra's way.

"Vous y! Care to catch a pregnant woman a fish or two in trade for a story about the stars? I won't bite, promise."

Smiling kindly, Amber rumbled excitedly in her chest -- to tell a story for food seemed a reasonable trade, but she didn't think what she'd do if the stranger wasn't friendly, or had no interest in the stars. Or couldn't fish....
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Starwatcher - by Amber - November 10, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Starwatcher - by Simatra - November 20, 2016, 06:04 AM
RE: Starwatcher - by Amber - December 03, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Starwatcher - by Simatra - December 03, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Starwatcher - by Amber - December 08, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Starwatcher - by Simatra - December 10, 2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Starwatcher - by Amber - December 10, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Starwatcher - by Simatra - December 19, 2016, 09:05 AM