Duck Lake If I would, could you?
33 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
Her company seemed to reflect, settling herself next to her own pale form with a noise of content breath as Simatra's own eyes wandered from the silver beauty and out onto the still waters of the lake. Water had never captivated the woman's attention as much as flora had done, but now that winter was slowly gripping the land, perhaps a new spark of interest would do her good.

She had not forgotten about the little grey boy and his enthusiastic offer, yet she was too content in the company of her current companion to think much of him. A dear voice inside her took light on her thoughts as Israel began to speak, head tilted to watch with mild interest the reflections of the two bent and wavered atop the surface, calm and oddly dulled in the morning light.

Have you any siblings, Simatra?

The statement was her cue to speak, drawing her attention away from the lake to graze the cobalt blue of the pixie's eyes. In truth, memories of Awenasa were often forgotten, yet kinship was always held fondly. "I have a brother, Ablet," she'd reply, the corners of her mouth twitching to form a gentle smile. "He was an odd fellow, almost childlike even as he aged, though he was always there to comfort me. I too hope he's ok." A few moments passed as her gaze dropped, becoming intensely interested in the plumes of white mist her breath blew into the air. "I miss him."
Messages In This Thread
If I would, could you? - by Israel - December 01, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: If I would, could you? - by Simatra - December 02, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: If I would, could you? - by Israel - December 02, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: If I would, could you? - by Simatra - December 03, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: If I would, could you? - by Israel - December 08, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: If I would, could you? - by Simatra - December 10, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: If I would, could you? - by Israel - December 13, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: If I would, could you? - by Simatra - December 19, 2016, 07:53 AM