Stone Circle Supposed to fire my imagination
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had, indeed, kept his distance from their den since the altercation with Mirabelle. In fact, he had kept his distance from the majority of the pack, save for his partner, Valette. He did his patrols, and sometimes he would sneak by the den quickly, just smell Keoni's scent, and then he would make his way to the stone circle. He found he realized how quickly he had gotten used to having the warmth of Valette, Nikai and Keoni in the den, and he missed. The snow was a cold partner to sleep with, offering no comfort whatsoever.

When Valette's howl reach him, he was immediately worried, fearing something had happened. He was up and running towards the den, slowing to a stop at the entrance. Valette? he said softly, not wanting to scare Keoni. He could smell her, knew that she was there. But, he didn't know she had been the one to ask for him.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - November 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - November 30, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - December 01, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Steady - December 03, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - December 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: Supposed to fire my imagination - by Keoni - January 18, 2017, 02:21 PM