Ravensblood Forest whiskey is good proofing water
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i think this seems like a good place to wrap this up! we should definitely have an updated thread when chusi would realistically be back from her trip. <3 feel free to archive as is or archive with your post. :D

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The question that Chusi next posed to Arturo was worded innocently but the connotations, the reality of it was vast. Searching for an answer to life that Arturo wasn't sure he had. He wasn't sure anybody truly knew the meaning of life; but she hadn't asked about what just anybody thought. She had asked him. Arturo deliberated for a moment, contemplating it carefully. It was rare that Arturo questioned life and why they were put on the earth to live. It didn't much matter to him, really. What mattered was that they were there and that he deigned to make something of his time spent alive. But did he think that the reason they were alive was because of problems? β€œNo,” He finally responded. β€œI think problems are just a part of life but not the reason that we live.” Was it for love? For accomplishments? Or was it so much more simpler than that? Did they exist simply to pass on their genetic lines until they reached genetic perfection? β€œI don't know why we live Chusi, no one does. We simply do. Perhaps everyone has a different reason, a reason that they believe that works for them.” A reason that would not match up with others.

Chusi did not seem to pick up on his change of demeanor when he spoke of Lotte and though the urge to accompany her simply for the sake of seeing his sweet nightingale again was almost too strong to resist Arturo knew that he had to let Chusi do it on her own. He had to give her some leave or else he believed the tightened leash would simply cause her to rebel even more (and he could barely stand the rebellion she showed now). He did not want to have his paw forced to punish her. He would but he was hoping to avoid it at all costs by giving her freedoms within reason. But oh! How he desired to see Lotte again. He thought then, of asking Chusi to relay a message for Lotte but bit the inside of his cheek against the idea. She hadn't appeared to have taken note and he wasn't ready to tell her of his feelings for Lotte yet. Especially not before he knew anything for sure when it came to the scarfed mummer. β€œLet me know when you are ready to set out. I'll make sure you eat a big breakfast and are prepared for the trip. And you take the route I give you, no detours. You go straight to Blackrock Depths and Donnelaith and come straight back.” Because Arturo was a father, after all and had to set rules in efforts to ensure that Chusi's trip would be safe (since he wasn't going to be there to ensure it personally).
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Chusi - November 02, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Chusi - November 04, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Chusi - November 06, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 06, 2016, 12:24 PM