Ravensblood Forest when i've achieved what i set out to achieve
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
The uncomfortable silence seemed to go over her head, her expression pleasant, and somewhat neutral. She took the hybrid leader for what she saw; a man with strengths in other areas, capable of accepting weaknesses, and fully understanding his abilities. It was admirable, she thought, tail waving idly. With little else to contribute to the conversation, she waited for Arturo, watching his expression shift from stoic to thoughtful as he mulled over her offer. Before answering him right away, she turned her gaze to the distant mountain, ears remaining honed on her companion. It was not so different from any other mountain she had scaled.

"I'm sure I could." She reassured, her attention never quite returning to the male. "Give me some time to explore it thoroughly, and I'll be able to find the safest path." It was unlikely she would be able to immediately find the best, and perhaps easiest, way to scale the slopes. "But it would be in both yours and her best interest to find a capable guide. I can assure you, none would be better than I." Her father never seemed to have much concern for his offspring, for he could always create more, but she had found a comparable tenderness with her mother. She would fuss over each of her twelve children, although they were all as wild and brave as their sire.

Her pale gaze returned lazily, upright stance displaying confidence that was not typically characteristic of the young wolf.
Messages In This Thread
when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - October 30, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 12, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 20, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 20, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 24, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - December 04, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:50 AM