Wapun Meadow When her body's on mine I do not say no
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: it's vaguely written but... yeah just fyi >_> peen/sexies ensue
She encouraged his generosity as he peppered the stark-white fur of her belly in his affections, and he was finding his bravery rewarded swiftly so that it may grow. Her touches returned onto him, and he shuddered even in their warmth. Tension wound up tight in the pale Rikudou's belly but he shifted his weight, uncomfortably bared so openly, brought into a new light by her scent and what her body asked of his -- how could he not be so spellbound?

When she moved too, and her body rubbed flush against him, he couldn't help the quiet gasp that slipped from his lips as everything practically fell into place. With her now curved so neatly beneath him, him but a few motions away from making it so, everything in him suddenly went rushing towards the one rampant need. He growled in the next breath, then lowered his chin down onto her spine as he only needed to adjust slightly to move to want to make his mark. Inari made himself comfortable gradually, slow, as he steadied his forelimbs on either side of her waist.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 14, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 17, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 17, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 20, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 20, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 24, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - November 08, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - November 14, 2016, 03:01 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - November 20, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - November 28, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 04, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 07, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 15, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 18, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 26, 2016, 01:10 AM