Silver Creek The days grow short, the nights long
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
just having Rowan around soothed some of Cas' anger; he watched Mones and Cort play, and was content for a fleeting moment, until the pale woman nosed him and brought his attention back to her. the Beta knew what she was asking, and was grateful for her vagueness. "nothing," he muttered, shaking his muzzle. "i didn't expect to find anything. i never do -- these days." his little niece and nephew were squabbling good-naturedly now, and Cas smiled wryly. "i bet Dee would love to see this." she would have accepted them immediately and completely as her baby siblings, and it reminded Cas again of why he felt they should all go home to Donnelaith, even if that wasn't feasible.
"you know, if you ever wanted to go for a walk or whatever, i'd watch the kids, Rowe," he found himself murmuring softly, unsure of why she did it. he simply wanted her to know she had support in him, trust; he could be what others had failed to be for him.[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - November 29, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 08, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 11, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 15, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM