Shadow Mountain send me an angel - @Cas
with a smokin' heart and a broken gun
2 Posts
Ooc — Jassy
OOC: Yeah I belatedly realized I'd forgotten to link you! WHOOPS! ;P

Crow wasn't sure just how long he'd been exploring when an umistakably canine scent drifted to his sensitive nose. He stopped quietly in his tracks, taking a deep whiff as the wind whistled through his ears. The subject was male, and didn't smell of the mountain. He was either a new-come loner, or a member of a pack Crow had yet to encounter a border for. Whatever his origin, this was neutral territory, and the big black wolf was careful to adapt a stance exuding confidence, but not aggression. He'd prefer not to start off making enemies so soon after his own arrival.

Careful to remain downwind of his chosen interest, the big loner padded softly through the dark underbrush of the mountain. The wind continued to wash over him as he drew closer to the now-visible stranger, reinforcing the unknown, larger male's scent and bringing the quiet sounds of his passage to Crow's waiting ears. Stopping a moment, the K'vari son took a moment to shake himself out, loosening his stance and rolling the kinks out of his broad shoulders. Feeling more curious than sociable, the slightly smaller Crow made no more effort to hide his pressence. He called out in his gravelly baritone as he emerged into the bright moonlight from the shadows, Evening there, stranger. Beautiful night for a wander, don't you think? His lips pulled into what has at once been called both irresistibly charming and highly unsettling, though there was no malice behind the expression.
Messages In This Thread
send me an angel - @Cas - by Crow K'vari - December 02, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: send me an angel - @Cas - by Cas - December 03, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: send me an angel - @Cas - by Crow K'vari - December 06, 2016, 01:03 PM