I was a smart kid, but I hated school.
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

He appreciated his pack mate's attempt at friendship. He shook his head side to side, No, I was just lost in my thoughts. But, thank you for asking, he responded honestly.

Beric listened closely to both Silvermane and Majesty. Unfortunately, he had to disagree with the both of them. Respectfully, he began, I don't think it's a good idea to attack as they are coming to shore. If we do, they'll learn that it's dangerous to come to this beach and will just avoid it. In my opinion, we should hunt them away from the shore. That way, they feel they have a safe place, but it isn't a place they can stay if they want food. Since there were no trees or vegetation on the shore, they would have to come inland to feed. Looking to Majesty, he said, I also respectfully disagree about how often we should be hunting them. Sure, we can live off of the rabbits and other rodents on the island, but it will be as if we're lone wolves. If we want to thrive, we would need to kill at least one deer a week. Beric wanted to say that, while the island offered some sort of food, it may not offer enough to sustain this pack for very long. He kept those particular thoughts to himself for now. He did not want to tell Majesty that his pick of the island was wrong, especially in front of another pack mate.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - May 28, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - May 29, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - June 16, 2014, 08:41 PM