Silver Creek The days grow short, the nights long
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan let her head return to her paws, silver eyes fixed on Casmir as he spoke. It was unfair. He had been through so much, too much for such a young man. Rowan found her old soul woefully ignoring her own age again in favor of mother henning Casmir. "She would," Rowan agreed with a small smile as she left the thoughts of Laika and the sorrows plaguing the Mayfair clan away. "Come spring I might make the journey to the forest with them. They are too young and the elements too rough to dream of it now.. " Rowan glanced to the children as they played before a pale ear flicked back to Casmir at his offer. 

"I trust you most of all, Cas." Rowan offered genuinely. She lifted her head again to rest her skull against his for a moment before pressing a kiss to his temple and pulling away. "You saved them, and me, you know. We would be lost without you. " She would have found somewhere, surely, but she wouldn't have found another like him. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - November 29, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 08, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 11, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 15, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM