Sunbeam Lair Four days will quickly steep themselves in night
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
A growl of triumph left her maw, through parted jaws as she watched the brute make his escape. "I suppose two wolves was too much for him to handle" she said her tail swayed behind her as she revelled in their victory. She turned her head and began to lick the dirt and flowing blood from her wound, knowing that the rasps of her tongue would produce more blood and clean the wound even more.

Once done she turned to face Hisaya having heard her question but was focusing on her wound. Noting the concern in the woman's gaze she dipped her head "I avoided being slammed into the tree, but it would seem i got quite the scratch" she said honestly, a sheepish smile forming on her maw. "I have had worse.." She added her tone turning slightly bitter and rather dark for a moment. "should we head back now?" She asked trying to change the subject quickly.
Messages In This Thread
Four days will quickly steep themselves in night - by Hisaya - September 21, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Four days will quickly steep themselves in night - by Avannon - December 08, 2016, 01:20 PM