Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai blinked once and then chuckled, the sound as bright as the sun itself "Yes, puppies are one of many. Having the puppies, watching them grow, fall in love. Our children will bring us many happy times. But growing old together,basking in one another's love, that is a life filled with happiness itself" he whispered. He lowered himself down to the ground and patted the ground beside him "Lay with me? I am not ready to be away from your warmth yet" He asked, almost as if he had read her mind.

He spotted the glimmer of hope in her gaze and shook his head "You won't get pregnant this time my dear. You need to be in heat to be fertile" He explained. Not wanting her to feel sad or disappointed he quickly added "But this means we shall come together many more times my love" he promised, blue eyes gazing at her with [assion and love burning in their depths.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - December 08, 2016, 01:53 PM