Stone Circle Don't Eat Me Mama Bear
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
They both internally agreed now was not the time to play -- Amber was taken back by his seriousness about not giving her life, and she nodded even though she knew she would give her very heart for the children and family she protected if it meant they were safe -- and instead moved to talking. She got what he meant: the family was more important than the land itself. 

The mood lightened at talk of the pups, and Steady shared that he'd been unsure of whether he could show up or not. Amber was surprised, but grateful for the respect and space. 

"You are always welcome at our den, Steady, but thank you for thinking of us."

Again, the conversation sobered, but it was not in a bad way: Amber understood that he was wary of strangers, and rightly so, but the Ciel knew these people. At his words about bringing them inside Easthollow, she shook her head -- she didn't want them here. She loved her sisters and Heston, whom she now saw as a brother, but this was not their place to be. 

"I agree with you, Steady, I don't want them in the borders at all. Depending on when they come, I don't want to take Sunny and Dawn too far from Easthollow, but with Grayday with me and my family, they'll be protected on neutral land. I just want them to see I'm okay, since there was a lot of nervousness with my traveling, to meet their niece and nephew. If you don't want them to know where we are, I'll even go as far to meet them at the lake to the North. If Valette would go, I'd like to ask her."
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - November 30, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - November 30, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 01, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 04, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 10, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 11, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 16, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 18, 2016, 09:51 PM