Silver Creek And there I sat on my porch thinking about you
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
As Natashe spoke seeming to not even care why she left all that much, that Amber was clever.  In truth, deep down Spring was a little bit resentful that Amber would choose to go search for some guy who she barely even knew but was the Father of her children and go live with him in some other pack instead of Silver Creek.

It just didn't seem right.

There was also the fact that Amber wanted her family to come see the puppies.  Back when Amber had left she had agreed... but now... well Amber was gone and Spring had responsiblities here at the Creek.  For now she doubted that she would be able to see her sister's children at this point in time.  Natashe seemed enthusiastic about it though... it was all just too much to think about right now.  A guilty part of her hoped that Amber had forgotten about that deal.

"Yeah, I guess we're both Aunts now," she replied to Nat, turning three fourths of her attention back onto her sister, the other fourth of her attention focusing on the problem that she hoped she wouldn't have to face.  Amber had been the one to leave though, so surely she would understand why she couldn't come.

She didn't answer her sisters question about visiting the pups.
Messages In This Thread
And there I sat on my porch thinking about you - by Spring - November 13, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: And there I sat on my porch thinking about you - by Spring - December 11, 2016, 03:49 PM