Moonspear i want to know how it tastes
The Seeker
28 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
hope you don't mind me

Aurelius had never hunted fish to a high standard before. Sure, as a pup he had splashed around in the few creeks that bordered the Keep, swiped at a few scales but always returned empty handed. After growing accustomed the mountain side, refreshing his memory of sure-footedness, sliding in to a loose routine was quite a natural feat. He'd scout for a meal come dawn, and often return to the crags as a wintry dusk shadowed the land, and it was now that for the first time in a while he descended the slopes and onto flatter ground.

A dark figure caught his attention and the man trotted over, quickly recognising the queen. He was yet to encounter any of her brood, yet her raven figure was beginning to become a familiar sight. He wished not to disturb her prowling, and instead set himself by the riverside with the pure intention of snagging a fish, molten orbs scanning the surface for a sign of movement. If none should suffice, then Aurelius would announce his presence to the matriarch with a gentle chuff.
Messages In This Thread
i want to know how it tastes - by Amekaze - December 08, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i want to know how it tastes - by Aurelius - December 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: i want to know how it tastes - by Amekaze - December 18, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: i want to know how it tastes - by Aurelius - December 19, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: i want to know how it tastes - by Amekaze - December 26, 2016, 01:59 AM