Ravensblood Forest I'm taking full control this time
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She practically froze in place as the booming voice of her father rang through the bleeding trees and the freezing air - amazed at how worried he sounded and how displeased he looked. She knew she had been gone for longer than expected, but this was not the reaction she had thought of when picturing her return. She was nearly ready to join the adult ranks, and so she found it only fair Arturo would allow her to have some more freedom to work on her trades by herself. She had decided on a scouting trade beside her mercenary one, and hoped that would not anger her father. She knew he did not like her gone for long - and this moment was a good example of that.

Dad? She reacted calmly, yet a bit shocked, talking around the meal she had caught. Her ears drooped to behind her head, her tail only thumping slightly against her haunches to show she was alright. She saw him staring - felt him staring, and as if reading his mind, she could predict what he was going to ask. She dropped the rabbit carefully, her own fur ruffled and poofed up from the cold and the running. She smiled at him weakly, kind of tired from her extended trip through only a tiny part of Teekon. Well, since i' was still so early - I went explorin' South. She answered truthfully, her eyes telling the same. 

Ya searched for meh? Why? Why are ya panickin', dad? She asked, worried this time about him. It was not like her father to worry - well, it was, but not like this. She wanted to help. Had something happened?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 11, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 12, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 12, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 16, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 17, 2016, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 19, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 28, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 09:00 PM