Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"Yes many, many, many more times" the words were a promise, one that filled him with heat and caused his groin to stir yet again. How could he be wanting her yet again, and so soon? He wondered the amusement and shock causing his eyes to look distant for a moment before the movement of his love regained his attention. She moved closer to him, and he watched the graceful and smooth way she walked almost like the mist that floated on the ground sometimes. He shifted slightly as she lowered her weight onto him, the feeling not uncomfortable at all due to the fact that he was larger than her, and she seemed to be built lightly as well.

Once she settled he turned his head and lickd her chest a few times, before laying his head down once more. The heat their bodies made together made the chilly breeze bearable, and he was once again thankfull for her and for the twist of fate that led him to her. He did worry however, that he wouldn't be at his full strength when the snow came, and that she would have to hunt for the both of them. He didn't know if that would bother her too much, but she seemed to have an aversion to harming anything at all. He never wanted to make her do something that would cause her pain. He was drawn out of his thoughts by her voicing a rhetorical question, but one that intrigued him. "No my dear, I did not." he answered eyes looking at her as his face became drawn with interest. "What was it about?" he asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - December 13, 2016, 12:45 PM