Ravensblood Forest Cuppa joe in the morning
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai's eyes widened as Arturo growled at him, and instinctively he flattened his ears and ducked his head. He had to follow the path of submission for now until he proved himself, even though it was his nature to give a low growl in return. He knew this pack was based off of respect and familial value so he hunched himself down, hoping that Arturo would not attack him for trespassing on a different pack's borders. He listened silently as Arturo scolded him, even though the words were not something Dakarai had not figured out for himself already. Once the male was done, he went over the words in his head secretely angered by the fact that Olive's name was brought into it. As if he would do anything other than try to keep his godess safe! 

Taking a deep breath to calm himself he made himself nod, allowing himself the time to think over the right words to say without further angering the male. "Yes sir, I already realized that. I was foolish for acting on my guilt. i could have gotten away easily, but instead i did what I assumed was right instead of listening to logic. It wont happen again, for now I have not only myself to protect but Olive and hopefully the family as well." he said, the words coming out with honesty. He waited for some sign that if he stood up he would not be harmed.
Messages In This Thread
Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 19, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - November 27, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 28, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 03, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 07, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 08, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 13, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 15, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 17, 2016, 06:13 PM