Sun Mote Copse Can you feel the Schadenfreude?
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Asherah watched with interest, having never seen another accepted directly in front of her. When Eshamun welcomed Bastian, her tail waved behind her and she smiled. She lift her head proudly as Eshamun spoke more of their ways and her mouth too split into a suggestive grin at Eshamun's words. She glanced to Bastian to see if he seemed flattered, as he well should be. Eshamun was leader and beautiful. Her implied interest should be seen as an honor.

She left the offer of a tour floating in the air, and Asherah wondered how far she could walk. If given the task, she would need rest. Her belly was full and she grew tired easily now. It was unbefitting for their lovely land to be treated with a less than fitting tour. Yet Bastian spoke, and cleared her concerns away. The woman looked to Giana, wondering if she would accept.

She noticed nothing about Giana's feelings towards Eshamun's flirting, but saw the acceptance towards Bastian's request. She smiled softly to her sister and gave her a small nuzzle. Her voice reached to the other quietly, where Bastian could not hear. "If you have need of me, just call. I will come as quickly as possible." 

Message given, she faced Bastian again and dipped her head. "Welcome Bastian, to our home. I'm glad that you came to join us. I hope we will talk soon." With that she turned to leave, giving Giana one last farewell.

Last for me

Messages In This Thread
Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Bastian - November 19, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Giana - November 19, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Asherah - November 20, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Eshamun - November 20, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Bastian - November 23, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Giana - November 24, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Asherah - November 24, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Eshamun - November 24, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Bastian - November 26, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - by Giana - November 29, 2016, 08:20 AM