Northstar Vale long enough
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Huh. Saena couldn't remember any packs in that area since the departure of Jade Fern Grove, but she'd been removed from Phoenix Maplewood for some time now, and her memory was unreliable on the best of days. No doubt a wolf pack had formed in the time she'd been away from the taiga, and Dagfinn had a connection with them. It was useful to know, but ultimately had no bearing on Duskvale beyond the likelihood that Dagfinn would be making occasional trips away.

But her opinion on the matter held. She didn't mind so long as he came back and checked in with them.

"That works fine for me," she told him with a resolute nod. He could leave whenever he was ready with her blessing. She expected the conversation to end with that, and even faltered in her step as though to turn back in preparation for it, but Dagfinn instead asked a question, and she stuttered forward a step, regaining their easy walking pace with a fumble.

"Sure," she said, but her tone wasn't too sad. "I have a daughter out there, and other family, but they're all far away or have chosen another path. I do miss them, though." Most of all, besides Laurel, she missed Casmir. She wished the Mayfair had come away with her in the beginning and created something new here, but she felt secure in the knowledge that he had promised to take over Silver Creek for her.
Messages In This Thread
long enough - by Dagfinn - December 10, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: long enough - by Saēna - December 10, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: long enough - by Dagfinn - December 10, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: long enough - by Saēna - December 11, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: long enough - by Dagfinn - December 12, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: long enough - by Saēna - December 13, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: long enough - by Dagfinn - December 15, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: long enough - by Saēna - December 16, 2016, 09:51 PM