To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
a dandy dreamed what means to die
40 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Joining 
[table width=60%][tr][td]
The masked beast sauntered towards the borders of his home, yellow eyes squinted against the freezing rain that drove into them like needlepoints. There was a cave nestled into the cliffs surrounding Starvanger bay and this was where he had slept prior to his departure,  and where he would return once he was permitted beyond the borders again. 

His journey had been fruitless,  and his mood was foul. Weeks upon weeks of searching and he had not seen a trace of their lovely little Ksenia. Many times he had planned this day, his return. He would greet Skellige and Szymon with joyful news of their sister's wherabouts, and be heartily rewarded. It wasn't to be, however, and Jagoda would need to accept that it was not meant to be. A low growl rumbled in his throat as these thoughts once again flitted through his mind, but he banished them away. He would more than likely be explaining himself soon, nevertheless.

Ears pinning against his skull, Jagoda threw his slender snout into the grey sky and called for his brothers.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Jagoda - December 13, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Szymon - December 15, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Jagoda - January 13, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Szymon - January 13, 2017, 07:20 AM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Jagoda - January 15, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Szymon - January 15, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Jagoda - January 25, 2017, 05:11 AM
RE: To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive - by Szymon - January 26, 2017, 03:14 AM