Silver Creek The days grow short, the nights long
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
"Perhaps you could come with us, then, if you aren't so busy when it warms up." Rowan would still hope that Laika would come home, that Laurel and Indra would return - that Casmir would be given the family the boy deserved. From an outsider looking in they made a beautiful family. Two children between them, a son and daughter to teach and raise, and all the support that could be offered. Rowan would never be so selfish as to tie Casmir down or make him feel like a replacement for his father. Frequently she feared that Casmir felt duty bound to her and she tried to make sure she never crowded the man down. 

As if Casmir had felt her thoughts (perhaps he had - she didn't ask him, didn't dare to) he confessed that he was happy she was there with him. Rowan blinked back her shock before she smiled at him, tail sweeping the ground behind her. "I am grateful every day that our paths crossed." Rowan admitted. She had been lead by the spirits to Lasher to open the door and bear his children and then lead to Casmir to be the rock for him to anchor her and shelter her. She hoped she provided similar comforts for him. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - November 29, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 08, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 11, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 15, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM