Wapun Meadow When her body's on mine I do not say no
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
When she offered only more encouragement in her motions (and curves and scent and all else), he brought them together with a quietly gasping breath and purposeful slide of his hips. He steadied himself swiftly next, testing slow at first to find the rhythm he sought, and once he was where he wanted, he began to chase that bizarre, instinctual culmination.

The ghost drug his muzzle, nipping occasionally, up towards her shoulders and nape and let himself drown in the sensation of all she was. Surrounded by her warmth and the musk of her season, she was far too easy to savor, and perhaps unfairly so to let him do so, Inari's face flushed as he continued on. He tempered his small pants by running his teeth through her furs, nibbling here and there as he moved and sought to drive them even closer with each snap of his hips. But, while his mind hung on the fringes, lost and strangely ablaze, his body stayed reactive and so very alive.

Finally when approaching his own pinnacle, he gripped her tightly with his legs and jaws at once and intended to finish strongly. Once it was done, he licked gently down her spine and slid himself off her back -- mindful of their tie, as he reminded himself with a wince. Still, every bit of him tingled, and he waited for a proper awareness to catch back up to him, as well as for his swelling to ease them free.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 14, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 17, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 17, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 20, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - October 20, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - October 24, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - November 08, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - November 14, 2016, 03:01 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - November 20, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - November 28, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 04, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 07, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 15, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Potema - December 18, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: When her body's on mine I do not say no - by Inari - December 26, 2016, 01:10 AM