Hoshor Plains grow straight like a sapling
11 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Atna watched the stallion. The smell of his sweat did enthuse her, it reminded her of the warm summer months, and the days in spring where he had to work hard to keep their herd together. The winter were always more quiet seeing that getting food was a main priority. She realized it was getting colder, hopefully the stallion wouldn't catch a cold.

The male instantly let out a snort when he questioned her about doubting him. "Never." Atna was loyal to her stallion. She doubted her son would stay loyal to his father. Perhaps Tseax would surprise her but her son had perhaps a too much of his father's ego. She could see him join a bachelor herd or instantly try and make his own once he was a two year old. Yet maybe her assumptions were wrong. "You are. Otherwise I would be following another stallion," she pointed out plainly.

The mare's ears turned on her head when the male was close to her rounded belly. Listening to the stallion's was doing close to her rounded side and keeping her attention on the world around them as he was distracted by her. Still she loved the attention. "I just wanted to make sure because I dislike you being away, alone." But this night he would be there with them and that comforted the mare. With two stallions protecting them she did feel safer in these new lands.
Messages In This Thread
grow straight like a sapling - by Nechako - December 14, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: grow straight like a sapling - by Atna - December 14, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: grow straight like a sapling - by Nechako - December 14, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: grow straight like a sapling - by Atna - December 14, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: grow straight like a sapling - by Nechako - December 15, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: grow straight like a sapling - by Atna - December 15, 2016, 04:15 AM
RE: grow straight like a sapling - by Nechako - December 15, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: grow straight like a sapling - by Atna - December 15, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: grow straight like a sapling - by Nechako - December 20, 2016, 02:07 PM