Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"Indeed" he agreed his tone sober as he pondered over the dark tones of her dream. The crimson tracks signalled blood to him, and that thought caused a shiver of despair to crawl up his spine making the fur rise slightly with it. He didn't want her to worry though, to think she was in danger caused his breath to catch in his throat. To lose her now would be the death of him, the dramatic thought struck him suddenly and with a grim look in his eyes he knew it to be true. It was bad enough to lose Oxsana even though he know knew that it was fate, he had loved her deeply. But now Olive was a piece of him, an important and needed piece that would prove fatal if removed.

Choosing to soothe both his own and her fears, he spoke soothingly "Perhaps your mind is just putting images to any fears you may have. Are you worried that we may not last? Or that something will tear us apart?"  he hoped that this was not the case, for he himself had the utmost faith in their relationship. "Sometimes our minds decide to trick us into worrying, by showing us cruel images. Dont worry my dear, I would never allow any harm to come to you"  he whispered, touching his nose to her neck lovingly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - December 15, 2016, 04:43 PM