Ravensblood Forest I'm taking full control this time
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She knew it had been a little irresponsible of her to leave for a trip so soon after her first one, but she had been sure that the wind had wanted to go South. She wanted to see more - not only the coast, not only Teaghlaigh and she feared this was the only time she could do so. She was a heir, yes, but before Teaghlaigh she still had dreams. She was not an "old coywolf" like her dad who may or may not have given up on his dreams and hopes for his future. Maybe that's why he had started Teaghlaigh in the first place. Chusi remembered finding him lonely upon really getting to know him, and maybe she hadn't been wrong. Luckily she was here now, as his daughter but also as a free spirit finally ready to explore without needing an adult.I know... She muttered, clearly a bit ashamed of her actions.

One ear swiveled up to her father, entranced by the tone he was using. Listening further, she let out a tiny gasp. Death. Death had come for one of them - and she had missed it. It would've been her chance to see what kind of relief Death could truly bring - or maybe the wind had not wanted her to experience such adult things. Yes - yes, the Sea must've been looking out for her virgin eyes. She never really got to know Furiosa, but she respected her rank as the Red Herring and accepted her as family. Whoever had done this... She would find them and bring them to justice. Dad... She breathed out, pressing her forehead against the side of his neck if he would let her - being too big to press her head to his chest instead. What was she going to do with her scouting trade now? And Ingram? How would they know she was not coming because of the death of a family member? Would they think bad of her? I und'rstand... I'm sorry I wasn't 'ere...

She removed herself from him a little bit, a forced smile on her young face as the topic changed. She nodded at his question, softly sniffling while trying to get over the sudden shock. She's well - 'n Doe got some pops. M'rgash almost wanted to show meh how those were made, but Doe was just in time ta safe meh. Ingram was also at Donne-... She stopped her review and moved her ears down, blushing under her dark coat of inky black.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 11, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 12, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 12, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 16, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 17, 2016, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 19, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 28, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 09:00 PM