Sunbeam Lair rockabye
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I am not sure how Avannon could really be involved in the process itself, but she’s more than welcome to hang around and observe. ^^;

The reason for his being there had come to light, though she’d not a moment to respond right away. Shortly after his speaking, there’d come another wolf, one of which the Chieftess knew well enough. A nod of her head was offered as a way of greeting, followed by a gentle, “I do not believe so,” in response to her query. The one visiting the lair was not a total stranger like some of those that had come before him, but an acquaintance to whom an offer to join had previously been given. Due to them having met once already, she did not feel as if the assistance of another might be required, yet she did not outright dismiss the other female. Rather, she’d said, “You may show him around afterwards if you would like to do so.” For a short second afterwards, she’d watched Avannon, awaiting her response before looking back towards the male.

“That being said,” she’d continued. “Of course my offer still stands.” Having recalled mentioning how it might never expire, she’d had but a single answer at her disposal. To go back on her word was out of the question, each promise made being something of great importance to her; without such binding words, how ever could trust exist? “If you wish to remain here, then you may,” said she. “Though, I am curious about whether you plan to stay for the winter months alone, or for the warmer ones as well?” Posed as a question, yet an answer was not demanded of him. Should he rather keep that to himself—or if he’d yet to think that far ahead—then she’d have no problem with allowing him to do exactly that.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
rockabye - by Hadraniel - December 12, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: rockabye - by Asterr - December 12, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: rockabye - by Avannon - December 13, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: rockabye - by Hadraniel - December 15, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: rockabye - by Asterr - December 17, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: rockabye - by Avannon - December 17, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: rockabye - by Hadraniel - December 19, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: rockabye - by Asterr - December 19, 2016, 11:53 PM