Sunbeam Lair no, I actually want to hear you complain
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The frustration felt slipped by without having been noticed, thus saving the both of them from the hassle of a thorough questioning. Asterr was not the type of wolf that simply spilled her entire life’s story for the hell of it, and certainly not to those that she’d known for only a short while. So, had she known of what sort of information the other female was truly searching for—as well as about her annoyance over having not received an immediate answer—she likely would have become displeased. The stress that came with leadership had yet to grow into something that she could not manage, thus eliminating any chance at her revealing the most private sections of her life. To speak of herself, she likely would not, and so the change in topics was accepted with a nod and then contributed to with words.

Never disinterested by the thought of speaking about her children, she’d responded by saying, “They are well.” They were growing and learning, which she enjoyed seeing; experiencing it with them was even better. “They are each so different from one another, that I find myself fascinated whilst watching them,” the mother continued, smiling fondly. “They will do wonders for this tribe someday, I am sure of it.” Airi could be a bit problematic at times, but the Chieftess still believed that she could do great things.

The conversation had continued, but without the vessel having revealed a single piece of information on herself. She'd spoken of her children and how she hoped to raise them, but hadn't gone beyond that topic. Eventually, after having been found by Kaori, Asterr had excused herself in order to spend time with her daughter, thus leaving Bonnie to her own devices.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 12, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 13, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 13, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 20, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 20, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - December 17, 2016, 04:12 AM