Ravensblood Forest Cuppa joe in the morning
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
last post from me!

The words Arturo spoke made it clear that the move up to a member of the family all depended on his actions. It was something he had already known for he never expected or wanted to be coddled or treated special. Slowly rising up to his full height he nodded silently. "In that case I should only need a few more days to rest. A week at most, to make sure that my wounds will not reopen and make me a liability. I will begin to strengthen my legs in the meantime. If I fail this task, I understand that any place in the family i may have had will not be solidified but instead revoked from me. I promise that no problems will arise if that is the case."  He spoke slowly making sure his words were kept respectful while getting his point across all the same. 

"That being said I have no intention of failing my task. Instead I hope to track down a good meal for the family, the first act of my loyalty being to provide energy and strength to everyone"  he said this with resolve, his eyes hardening as he spoke of his intentions. Now that he had met with Arturo alone, he was filled with the desire to gain the man's respect if not his good opinion. "If I may be dismissed, I wish to go for a run" he asked, lowering his chin as he waited for the permission to leave.
Messages In This Thread
Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 19, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - November 27, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 28, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 03, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 07, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 08, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 13, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 15, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 17, 2016, 06:13 PM