Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His cerulean blue eyes met her moss green gaze and held them there for a moment, before lifting his chin ever so slightly to allow her to press her about against his pulse point. His eyes squinted closed as the steady puffs of her breath stirred his fur. She moved suddenly and he felt the moist warmth of her tongue rasping almost desperately against his throat and snout, her kisses making him emit a long sigh of pleasure.

He listened to her words, the sound of her voice holding him enraptured. The words themselves would have made him happy, but the promise in them was what caused his eyes to moisten. The tears were not from pain or sadness, but of pure unadulterated love for the small female who lay against him. The near mention of their joining on the rocks, caused a near devilish grin to stretch across his maw pride leaving him unable to stop the expression from forming."I couldn't have said it better myself. I promise to provide for everything you may need, or want. You should never have to hunt. If a fight arises by your side I shall appear to protect you from harm."  He promised her, voice thick with love for the lithe woman whose mind had not only interested him but completely captured him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - December 17, 2016, 06:25 PM