Moonspear Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying
155 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He had no way of knowing, since she did not know. He didn't like the idea of going to yet another mountain. He didn't remember the Silvertip name from when Alastor went and gave his greetings to some old friends, nor did he care to. He shrugged, simply accepting that there were no more (fullblooded) Dotharan in the Wilds. If he was honest, he liked it better that way.

Dotharan could die at any time, from many things. Pups die all the time. Pups needed all the time. It is considered waste if men hile men. More waste if men love men. Graddakh if I do it often. That was the only reasoning he could get out of it. It made sense, but he could not bring himself to love women like the other men did. He did not respond to their heat, nor did he ever catcall them like the others, or pick out the favorite of his female slaves. And I was declared Graddakh. Worse than waste.

Messages In This Thread
Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Zoratto - October 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Good luck trying to understand wtf I'm saying - by Zoratto - December 17, 2016, 10:49 PM