Barrow Fields where weird and grim the standing stones
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
if Casmir held any apprehension that Em would not welcome his approach, they were dispelled when she ran to him, folding herself against his chest. he lifted a foreleg and slung it awkwardly across her shoulders, pulling her closer and holding his sister there until she drew away. "i'm ... well, i'm really happy to see you, Em." he couldn't remember how old she'd been when he left, but there was something about the glow of her two-toned gaze that forced the words from him. "i went to go stay with our cousin, Saena, in the Maplewood. but we had to leave, and we went ... so, so far, Em. that way," Cas gestured, toward peaks neither of them could see from their place on the coast.
"and then she disappeared ... right after the famine, i think. she had three kids. we lost one, but two survived. and i had a mate, and we raised them. but then Saena just...left. she was w-weird, Em. i dunno what was wrong with her. and we tried to keep her daughters at Silver Creek -- that's the name of the new pack she founded -- but their dad came and got them. my mate, Laika, and i, we followed them and tried to find them, and then Saena was suddenly there with us and ... well, it didn't work. so i went home. but Laika disappeared. she's never come back. Saena didn't come back, either. she was angry at us for losing Indra and Laurel to their dad. she told me to take over the Creek."
"when i came home, Spring -- the leader -- she made me Beta. and ... oh gosh, i forgot. before all this shit, or during, i don't fucking remember, Rowan Mayfair came to stay at Donnelaith, and i guess she and dad — well, anyway, she got pregnant and Aria kicked her out. and Connie fucking backed her up. Rowan is at the Creek now — you have a baby brother and sister. but i fought with Connie about her being kicked out of Donnelaith for being pregnant. we didn't talk for a long time."

"and after all that bullshit with Rowan, fucking Aria up and leaves out of Donnelaith and abandons Dee. like what the fuck. she thinks it's too "Mayfairy" here or some shit. what does she expect? Lasher left it to us, mostly to you and Dee. you're the witches." a tight smile tugged at his expression. "anyway Aria and Connie and Eilidh are living on some stupid mountain. did you know Aria and i used to have a thing? i had a girlfriend named Behati, too.i loved them both. she ended up dead randomly and Aria broke my heart and i dunno, Em, and we'd also lost mom, and i just couldn't hack it, i guess. that's when i went to the Maplewod." 
Casmir wilted and cast his sister a sheepish look. "you did say everything, Em." i think i'm in love with Rowan hung on his tongue but there was no need to mention that. "tell me everything, now. your turn."[/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 16, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 17, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 18, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 18, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 18, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 19, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 29, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - January 01, 2017, 11:45 PM