Morningside Cuesta i feel it move through me
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It was strange. Knowing his best friend, no love, no companion, whatever the hell Sen was to him was dead. He'd never admitted to himself nor ehr the potential feelings beneath their odd relationship, so he wasn't sure how badly to feel of Thuringwethil's murder of the mother of his children, who he has no idea where they roam. His visit to Sleep Dragon was rather eventful with the multiple wolves trying so damn hard to intimidate him, to scare him anyway possible. All he wanted to do was ask some damn questions, but tha group is far too mindless to have a civil conversation. But now that Seadog was dead, along with Sen, and perhaps his sane mind--not like it was sane in the first place. 

Oh well, it was nothing to dwell on too much. The past is the past, but goddamnit if he just was left alone, never to be kidnapped by those nomadic hooligans his life would be on track. Though the ebony wolf knew well that he couldn't change anything, so he'd move on as quick as possible. He had been roaming a lot to ease whatever hidden pain still lingered, and ended up in the Cuesta. Fortunatley during the winter he managed to stay fit and healthy, only because he'd dealt with more lifestaking situations before. His breaths were slow and timed, creating the illusion on smoke exiting his nose. His paws stung somewhat in the bitter winter, he preferred the summer much more. While aimlessly trekking the area, an unfamiliar smell presented itself, he lifted his ears in response. Depp rarely denied  the chance to meet someone new, so he followed it best he could.
Messages In This Thread
i feel it move through me - by OG Magpie - December 11, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: i feel it move through me - by Depp - December 18, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: i feel it move through me - by OG Magpie - December 18, 2016, 05:27 PM