Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"yes. I already plan to seek permission for our love to be made official." he finished her inquiry with confidence, though the way the last word rolled off his tongue it was apparent that he already considered their love to be final. His thoughts drifted to an image of the strong male authority, Arturo. The man made Dakarai rather uncomfortable, as if he would always be an outsider. 

Shrugging off the dark thoughts he began to kiss the side of Olive's neck, his breath warm against the soft fur that lay there. "I wish to ask for breeding rights as well, my goddess.  I was hoping for springtime, when there would be plenty of flowers for our children to explore and star filled nights for them to sleep under." he spoke of his plans eagerly, his eyes meeting hers filled with the bright light of hope. He hoped that she would want to bear his children, to have a family to raise with him. If she didn't it would not change his love for her, but he would feel disappointed of course.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - December 18, 2016, 06:44 PM