Iktome Plains And when the crimson moon comes up, he drinks the blood of slaves
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
It was so strange, that after so long, his blood was exposed and it was another drinking it. Athanasius watched the boy quietly, observing the movements with a strange reverence. He was amazed by the action, his breathing still shallow with the excitement. His tail wagged slowly behind him and he smiled as he finally pulled his leg away, licking the blood off of the child's face and off his own leg.

His reaction was not surprising. Athan stepped back as he jumped up, still wobbling, still weak. He smiled, shaking his head with a chuckle. Submission did not come easy, even to those who looked so ready to roll on the ground. He looked at the child, head tilting gently. It is a simple exchange. I hunt for you, I protect you, I guide you through the troubles of this world. You do as I ask — and it will not be much — and you give me your blood when I ask — I will not ask for much. He watched the boy's reaction, studying him quietly, wondering if he was even conscious enough to even comprehend this, truly. What is your name?
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And when the crimson moon comes up, he drinks the blood of slaves - by Athanasius - December 18, 2016, 08:38 PM