Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He laughed joyfully the deep rich sound echoing off the walls of their den and filling it with brightness. She was so eager for more, but he found it to be adorable and sweet. He rolled over and gently wrapped his forearms around her neck, pulling her down on top of him and burying his nose in her fur. He let out a relaxed sigh and licked her head a few times reassuringly "there will be time for more my little nymph but for now rest your body. You may want more, but if we do you shall be very sore. We have all the time darling, rest beside me for now" he murmured. It was beginning to grow dark out, the stars peeking out from behind scattered puffs of white clouds.

He would have to be careful, for even though he desired to have children with her this very moment -though not technically possible- he knew it would be foolish and disrespectful to do so without permission. He knew it would earn him a solid boot out, but he feared Olive would lose her place as well or worse, be made to give up their children.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - December 19, 2016, 03:19 AM