Ravensblood Forest Betrayal between the trees
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
It was now more than ever that Isley realized the details of her life had shaped her in ways others did not imagine. Her mothers misconceptions of the world - justified as they were to her - had made for a strong daughter who pushed past her upbringing. "We do as we must, as she would want us to do." Isley said in a gentle voice. She was not stern, not in such a time, though her own nerves were frazzled all the same. "We learn, we grow strong, we carry on." Isley said quietly. They would know not to take for granted the Haven they had built for themselves. 

It might not have been Awenasa but Isley was protective of it all the same - and she would fight tooth and nail to defend the wolves she had claimed as her own. "Let us find the best stone we can, then, we can call Arturo and present it to him. I feel he might appreciate choosing the Grove we lay it to rest in."  Perhaps Olive might find more comfort in action than inaction. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Betrayal between the trees - by Hemlock - December 11, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Betrayal between the trees - by Olive - December 11, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Betrayal between the trees - by Hemlock - December 12, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Betrayal between the trees - by Olive - December 12, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Betrayal between the trees - by Hemlock - December 15, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Betrayal between the trees - by Olive - December 17, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Betrayal between the trees - by Hemlock - December 19, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Betrayal between the trees - by Olive - December 21, 2016, 10:30 PM