Verdant Basin Partners In Crime
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
As Alder pulled himself back to his paws, he could see the strain on Emory's mind -- it was a lot to take in, this change, but he was hurt to think she didn't want to follow him like she used to -- and wished to quell it. Em blamed herself for leaving and while it technically was, Alder couldn't think of it that way. 

"Shit happens, Em, just.... Please, please don't leave me again? I need you, Emory -- I almost lost myself when you left, and if it wouldn't have been for Aspen I'd still be following mindlessly after Hir-Reek."

His voice dropped to a rumble as he begged -- yes, begged, even if he'd never admit it to anybody else -- his twin not to leave. A whine broke his lips as she agreed, and as he stepped forward to press his face into her shoulder, he missed the pale figure of his wife approaching. All the King knew is that Emory backed away, and instinctively the brute swung around with a curl of his lips and a sharp snarl of warning, hellbent on defending his twin as he used to. 

Only, there was no threat. Once his eye fell on Aspen, his face morphed into a wide smile and he jerked his head over his shoulder to introduce her. It wasn't a decision, really, to allow her into the Inner Circe, but something Alder would not allow to be contested. She was more family to him than anyone in the Glade, selfish as the thought was, and she wouldn't be left out in the Winter without the shelter of the tunnels. 

"Aspen, this is Emory.... Our new Marchioness, and my twin sister."
Messages In This Thread
Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 13, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Emory - December 13, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 17, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Emory - December 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 20, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Emory - December 20, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 20, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Emory - December 21, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Alder - December 21, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Partners In Crime - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 05:21 PM