Deepwood Weald She wants revenge
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo did not pretend to know the heart of the one he called his nightingale but Arturo knew his own heart and knew that this business with this young woman would not last. Though he felt no guilt in a good, no-strings-attached fuck (and seriously, it was the best kind of deal there was) the deal would draw to a close as they all did. For now, though he tucked those thoughts away deigning to live in the present as opposed to worrying over his future. Her body pressed into him, slim and svelte where her curves pressed against his sharper angles. The purr of a growl she made encouraged the gangster, who sought to nip and nibble against her jaw, her cheek, down to her throat if she’d let him, before he drew away slightly to tease a bit before he would draw in nearer with the intent to circle her slowly, admiring her with his fiery gaze and a nip of appreciation and anticipation to her hip as he rounded her, so that he might press his chest against her rump so that he could place a nip to the junction where her spine met her tail. Though she was not in heat instinct heeded that he give in to the pool of desire and lust but Arturo was a man with experience and thus: hard earned patience.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
She wants revenge - by Chip - November 01, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - November 01, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - December 14, 2016, 11:13 AM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - December 24, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - January 11, 2017, 04:00 PM