Northstar Vale mom please love me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Mom to the rescue! Lmao

From a short distance, Saena trailed along behind Zephyr. She hadn't spent much time with the wolf since their walk around the edge of the vale, and she was keen on getting to know him a little better. The pack was chock full of men at this point, and a playful and jealous Saena found she preferred that, but it meant there was an awful lot of testosterone and manliness going around. She was determined to learn one from the other until she knew them all as intimately as their mothers knew them, perhaps to single them out from their status as males.

Well, maybe not that intimately, but we all know better.

On the horizon, she noticed, was a bit of a hill she'd never seen before. Zephyr was headed right toward it, and Saena picked up her pace as well. Only, Zephyr stopped before reaching it, and doggedly, Saena stopped as well to inspect it from afar. From here, she couldn't tell it was made up of leaves, but she could tell there was something kind of weird about it. Especially weird, she thought, when Dagfinn (unmistakable from the white patch on his chest) darted out to seemingly... defend it?

She watched the boys for a moment as they looked to engage in play, but all of a sudden, Zephyr changed his mind and drifted away. The first female thought to continue following him for a while, but she felt a little sorry for how abruptly he'd left Dagfinn, so she headed toward the yearling instead. "Hey," she called out, and as she got nearer, she could finally tell that the hill was, in fact, a giant pile of leaves. "Uh... what is that?"
Messages In This Thread
mom please love me - by Dagfinn - December 12, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: mom please love me - by Zephyr Maverick - December 20, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: mom please love me - by Saēna - December 24, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: mom please love me - by Dagfinn - December 26, 2016, 07:22 PM