Ravensblood Forest My heart is Home with you
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Weeks of searching, of trailing dead end leads Furiosa murderer had not been found. There was only so much Arturo could accomplish within his own borders where he’d stumbled across the crime scene, but it had been weeks and there had been no sign of trouble. Their borders were quiet. Arturo did not inherently trust it but he was beginning to come to the conclusion that this was not a declaration of war against Teaghlaigh. Without any other sort of evidence to come to he began to settle upon the fact that it had been a personal vendetta against his red herring. Though he still grieved her death he knew that he would have to lift the red alert upon his borders. There had been no more attacks, no morbid messages left upon their borders and it was time that Teaghlaigh returned to normal. Missing their fierce red herring but time hadn’t stopped for her death and he couldn’t afford to try to hold it any longer. He was not a god and he did not rule the sands of time.

Arturo was met with slight surprise when he stumbled across Dakarai seemingly staring at a sequoia, it’s red sap looking like blood as it bled between the plates of bark. It was less of the ebony male’s presence and more of his apparently intent staring that called upon the gangster’s surprise, admittedly. The newest member of the Family had been welcomed when he had completed the tasks that Arturo had set out for him. He was the first Comhlach to accomplish it in this incarnation of Teaghlaigh and for that Arturo was proud of him. There was much Ceannasach didn’t know about the dark male and the full of Arturo’s trust was not entirely given to Dakarai yet but he would work his way up, as all the others did. “Dakarai.” Arturo greeted him, the deep, accented smoky timbre of his voice low, soft, what are you doing? hidden in the sound of the other man’s name as it fell from the gangster’s lips.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 25, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 26, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 27, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 31, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 31, 2016, 05:53 PM