Stone Circle reverence
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been content to allow Mirabelle to remain in her den and heal without a bother from him. He went on about his days, spending his time with @Keoni and @Nikai, and growing closer to @Valette. He had doted upon Keoni a little more than usual, and even included Nikai in his extra attentions, as well, hoping to erase the memory of that day and build a stronger bond of trust with the both of them. He wanted... No, he needed them to realize that his anger would never be towards them, and that he was only trying to protect them. 

When Mirabelle's howl rang out, he was a bit surprised. Some might have thought he was allowing her to mooch off the pack while not providing, but he knew her shoulder would take time to heal, and he didn't fault her for that. He figured she wouldn't soon forget about his punishment, and didn't wish to punish her further by not allowing her the time to heal. It certainly wouldn't help the pack any if she didn't.

He veered in the direction of the howl, his long legs trotting through the snow, though some spots were more difficult than others. He approached, a neutral stance, though his tail still naturally curved over his back. It did not wave, as he couldn't really say he was happy to see her. But, she was still a member of this pack, and he did still hope things might smooth over in time. Part of him still hung on to the fact she had taken Keoni, for whatever reason. You called? he asked, his voice revealing his interest in her reason for bringing him here.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
reverence - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - December 25, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - December 26, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: reverence - by Steady - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 08, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 16, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: reverence - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: reverence - by Evelyn - January 21, 2017, 08:49 AM